Thursday, 9 April 2015

Day 31: Recording and Layouts

Today I got my friend, Josh, to come by and do some recording - We got all of Centeotl's lines done - I will see what everybody thinks of them, tomorrow.

I also continued on the layouts I was working on, yesterday, but I am in a bit of a pickle...
The key background of the back of the school, where everybody goes for lunch time, is different than what I drew in the animatic - so I have to tweak some of the shots - but one needs to be replaced, completely.

This is the drawing I had in the animatic:



I need to changed the placement of the characters, so that Ares is on the left side of the screen.

(the arrow indicates where the lightning bolt comes from)

Here's some quick scribbled ideas:






I'll see what my group thinks, tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment