Friday, 10 April 2015

Day 32: Animation Test and.... Yet More Layouts...

Today, I started off doing an animation test to figure out an easy way to do Nezha's floating cloth animation.
I just used Leigh's layout as the base and animated it using shape tweens - the result ended up like this:



The ends of the ribbon could flap a bit, so it doesn't look so dead. I added some lip movements, so it the ribbon didn't take away from the main action - I'm going to have to slow it down or not do as much movement as this, but at least I know how to animate it.

In other news, I completed the layout for scene 5, and helped Kirsty with the layouts for scene 4.
We still have a lot of layouts to go, but we're planning on animating on Monday, regardless

No comments:

Post a Comment