Started the day off with some guardian angel concepts - not sure what direction I want to go with it, just yet, but at the moment i'm playing around with futuristic spins on medieval knight
all I know is that I want their halos to be really thick - maybe mechanical? and their colour schemes are white and gold
I also made another mood board - this time for the demon - i like the idea of the digimon's and tamagotchi's evolution chart, but i want something more subtle with lots of options, so instead of going from a cat creature immediately to a robot or jumping from a flower creature to a cactus creature all of a sudden, i wanted more of a growing type thing that changes gradually through the course of the game - something where you notice the change, but not when it changed
I did a layout for the evolution chart, but decided i needed to tackle the (this isn't set in stone) 3 forms at the end of the game
here's my concept art so far
lastly, I wrote some stuff about my game for the bridging assessment - I've just about sorted out what I want to do with the gameplay and here's M.'s backstory, prior to the game's begining:
M. is a very small, scruffy 7 year old kid, who got was picked on in school. A demon
see's this and promises M. invincibility powers, if they let him share M.'s body.
M. agrees but the demon takes over and runs away causing mayhem and destruction,
until he got worn out. M. finds the experience fun and keeps the destruction going,
while the demon catches his breath.
The two form a strong bond until a group of 88 hooded characters capture them and
take them back to their base, where the two are split apart.
The player gets to decide what M.'s personality would become as they play through the
game.





No comments:
Post a Comment