I made a style bible so we could quickly move onto the concept designs - this just shows the basic ways of how to draw them, I will add more to it, like how to draw specific characters and how to animate them - blink and walk reference stuff
Thanks!! Everybody is having a hard time with my art choices, since we're all hard-wired to think of everything as a 3D form - but I wanted to reference the 2D depictions of the gods, that the ancient civilisations drew
(heheh - I couldn't help myself - had to add just a dash of wildly into the mix)
Nice style bible I can see you put a lot of effort into showing which parts of the look break logic or not, and that there is never a dull moment
ReplyDeleteZany,wacky,Flux? :D
DeleteThanks!! Everybody is having a hard time with my art choices, since we're all hard-wired to think of everything as a 3D form - but I wanted to reference the 2D depictions of the gods, that the ancient civilisations drew
Delete(heheh - I couldn't help myself - had to add just a dash of wildly into the mix)