Since we haven't yet decided what we can and can't share on our blogs, I'll just play it safe and not post any pictures.
So today we made a lot of changes to the story, keeping the introduction of all the characters - the short needed to be.... shorter, so we cut the pop-test and PE scenes to keep the class room as the primary location for all of Centeotl's annoying antics. I came up with a couple new gags to go along with it, but we can do with a bit more.
The ending has also been altered with - now it's set in the school lunch room, and Ares causes a food fight - Tomorrow I'm going to do the storyboard, so (if I can) I will post that here as a clearer explanation of the story.
I also never really wrote down the character's personalities - it's always been in my mind, but I wrote it down, today, so the other people in my group knew how they'd act when writing them:
Centeotl is almost a Spongebob/Wander clone - very optimistic and happy and dead set on being everyone's friend..... He also has an unhealthy fixation on corn.
Ares is the hot headed negative jock stereotype - misogynistic, bully, a little unstable in the head area - everybody is put off by him, so nobody really gets to know him well.
Anubis is a borderline Goth - he is stoic, sarcastic and keeps to himself, he's very quiet and prefers to listen - which makes him get along with the very talkative Nezha
Nezha is a super excited and somewhat cocky kid who's done all these crazy amazing things!! all of which was fun to him, but at the expense of everybody else's fun, so he's a little selfish, sure, but he's just king of naive to other people's feelings at the moment - he means well, I'm sure
No comments:
Post a Comment